Tubular Skylights transfer light from the sun into rooms that traditional skylights just cannot reach. This alternative lighting method brightens your interiors with beautiful, natural sunlight. Better yet, there is no heat loss or gain with Tubular Skylights. These units have been designed to meet the demanding requirements of Miami-Dade County and the Florida Building Code for high velocity wind zones.
As energy savers, Tubular Skylights will reduce your energy consumption and therefore, your electric bill. They will actually pay for themselves over time. Whether you are building a new home or business, remodeling, building an addition, or simply re-roofing -- don't pass up the opportunity to install Tubular Skylights today.
||Best For: |
||100 sq. ft.
Bathrooms and Closets
||250 sq. ft.
Dining Rooms and Kitchens
||600 sq. ft.
Living Room, Great Room, and commercial applications
What makes our Tubular Skylights the Best?
· High energy efficient solar lighting
· High impact polycarbonate dome blocks harmful UV rays
· Unbreakable polycarbonate dome that will withstand hail
· 10 year warranty
· Can be painted any color
· Sturdy and durable aluminum flashing won't rust or leak
· Installs in 2-3 hours
· No structural modifications are needed
· Tubular Skylights fit between rafters and joists
· Articulating reflective tubing to bypass obstructions
· Brightens room evenly, regardless of position of the sun
· Diffused light will not fade furniture, drapes, or carpets
· Proven energy savings with no heat gain
· Natural light helps plants flourish
· We could go on forever...
Our Tubular Skylights come with 4 available flashing's
Custom flashing's are available on request
10" & 13" units come standard with articulating elbows
Our Sun-Dome Tubular Skylights work on all roofs including shingle, metal, concrete,and barrel tile.
|2' Extension (10")
|2' Extension (13")
|2' Extension (21")
Here are some things you will need to know before calling...
1. The type of roof that you have?
- Flat Tile
- Spanish Tile
2. The square footage of the room(s)?
3. The pitch or slope of your roof?
4. The distance from ceiling to roof?
- Try to keep it as straight as possible from roof opening to the ceiling opening
Skylight Sales, Inc.
9187 Villa Palma Lane
West Palm Beach, Florida 33418
Office: 561-776-2815 Fax: 561-776-1417
Mobile: 561-707-7628 Toll Free: 877-776-1415